Friday, January 25, 2008

Freezing My Biscuits Off

I'm currently in Colorado Springs. It's actually a little warmer than the previous few days; the temperature is around 32 but it's not windy. Last night I'm not sure what happened, but I was left in the care to freeze my little biscuits off and I'll tell you, it was cold! Thankfully tonight I'm warm and cozy in the hotel.



It's been a good ride so far. I always have a seat looking out the window. I started just looking out the front, but now I have a permanent position in the back seat looking out. I like it when people pass me and the smile, it makes me smile. Occasionally Mary and Mark even let me play peek-a-boo with the passers-by. Everyone seems to have a good time.



The plane states weren't very exciting. I didn't get out much, but neither did anyone else. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm headed to the Great Sand Dunes in the southern Colorado. I'm looking forward to sledding. I overheard Mary talking with her dad about sledding. I think she'll let me have a go at it. I'm keeping my dough crossed.


Ok, I need to get some sleep so I'm ready for my big day tomorrow.

Coming up in the next few days, a visit to 4 corners, Moab, Canyonlands and Mesa Verde. I can't wait. I love traveling!!! Check back often to see my new pics
.

No comments: